What You Receive With Your Cartier Siberian Kitten
- Purebred, TICA Registered Siberian Kitten
- Sales Agreement & Health Guarantee
- Sales Invoice
- Age appropriate core vaccines – Your kitten will receive two FVRCP vaccines unless otherwise noted on the Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection. Any kitten sixteen weeks or older will also receive the third FVRCP and a Rabies vaccination. Read about feline vaccine benefits and risk here >> Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Siberian kitten free of infections, internal and external parasites, ear mites, fleas and ringworm.
- Spay or Neuter – All kittens are altered prior to leaving Cartier Siberians. No exceptions.
- Microchip – No additional fee required for the lifetime of the Animal.
- Certificate of Veterinarian Inspection
- Thirty day FREE trial of Trupanion Pet Insurance.
- TICA Blue Slip Registration or the TICA Cat Registration.
- Large Sturdibag compliments of Rico Pet Boutique. You must pick your kitten up in person to receive this carrier.
- Fromm Kitten Gold (2.5 lb. bag), compliments of Rico Pet Boutique.
- Fromm Wet Food, (1 can, flavor varies according to what is in stock), compliments of Rico Pet Boutique.
- Kitten toy(s).
- $25 off Litter-Robot Open Air – Link may be found in the restricted Client Pages.
- Access to Cartier Siberians Client Pages.
- Lifetime Return Policy
No vaccinations are administered by Cartier Siberians, only a licensed veterinarian, and we do not use a ‘shelter clinic’ for low cost spay and neuter. Meet our veterinarians, Dr. John Lindsay, Main Street Pet Wellness Center and Dr. Joe Martin, Fort Oglethorpe Pet Wellness Center.