Cancellation & Return Policy
Buyer reserves the right to cancel the Animal Sales Agreement, (the “Agreement”), within 72 hours of executing the Agreement or payment of the Sales Invoice. Cartier Siberians, (the “Seller”), will refund Buyer any payments recorded on the Sales Invoice less any non-refundable fee(s) paid prior to the date of the Agreement. Beyond the 72 hours, there is a cancellation fee. Cancellation must be in writing via email or mail.
Animal Cancellation Fee:
- If the Animal was paid in full, Seller will refund Buyer 50% of the Animal Purchase price.
- If the Animal was not paid in full, no refund will be issued in consideration of the Animal Cancellation terms.
- Wait List Fee $250
- Flip Fee $150
- Boarding Fee $10 (per day)
Return & Refund:
- Within 14 days of Buyer or Buyer’s Courier taking possession of the Animal, the Seller agrees to accept the Animal back, for any reason. The Seller will arrange and pay for the Animal’s safe return. Seller shall refund the Buyer 25% of the Purchase Price less any non-refundable fees paid. (Conditions of Animal Sales Agreement apply.)
- Beyond 14 days, at any time during the Animal’s life, Seller will pay for the Animal’s safe return and Seller retains 100% of the Purchase Price. (Conditions of the Sales Agreement apply.)
‘Notice to Buyer
If any cancellation was made prior to the Animal’s delivery, Buyer reserves the right to be placed on the Seller’s Wait List for another Animal, unless Seller executed the right to refuse any sale to the Buyer, and any payments made may be applied toward the purchase price of another Animal for up to two years from date of cancellation. Beyond two years, no refunds will be granted or applied to the purchase price of another Animal.’